Logics are complex interrelationships between manually composed conditions and automatically ranked relations between predefined items, users, and events. Logics are represented as a multi-connected data flow of Nodes in the Data Flow Editor..
- Logics have to be sorted to generic classes - master logics and components,
- Logics are built by Nodes,
- There are a bunch of Nodes grouped by their functionalities and purposes
- Only Master Logics can be inserted into Touchpoints,
- A Master Logic can be inserted into multiple Touchpoints,
- Components are reusable logics, where the modifications on any copy of the component will affect the same changes on the others.
Updated about 3 years ago