Touchpoints are unique and prime building blocks of the system, these are the "touchpoints" throughout the end users will interact with the Yusp personalization engine. These interfaces will be in the frontline of the service, utilize and define the business goals, and technological premises.
You can find touchpoints below the menu, Channels
Touchpoints are built by logic, contextual information (like pages), and sometimes by recommendation box designs.
- they have to be inserted into the client's site,
- as the clients' site itself, the touchpoints are live,
- touchpoints are the end results of the personalization system,
- touchpoints are being tracked continuously by the analytical engine of the system, and can be measured by multiple aspects,
- find the dashboard - analytics menu to measure the touchpoints,
- touchpoints are visualized as recommendation boxes,
- touchpoints are built by Logics, Designs and Pages,
- touchpoints can be created, deleted, cloned,
- touchpoints can be passive or live; this manner can be paused, and sent to live. When a touchpoint is live, that means it had been published to the host site and can be experienced by every visitor.
Updated about 3 years ago